Movement and Survey Radar
SRG is the proudly appointed partner of Reutech Mining within Australasia for the supply, maintenance and support of the Movement & Surveying Radar (MSR). We offer our clients the flexibility of trialling, leasing or purchasing 600, 1200 or 2500 metre range MSR systems, along with options on service level agreements and spares provisioning programmes.
What does the Reutech MSR offer?
- Safer working environment through reduction of risk
- Improvement in productivity through knowledge of wall stability
- Peace of mind when mining near suspect mine slopes
- Lower costs/tonne resulting from higher mine production
- Low risk mining of ore that otherwise may be sterilised.
SRG provides the MSR300, MSR200 and the MSR60 radar systems. The MSR300 has a range up to 2500m, the MSR200 a range up to 1200m, while the MSR60 has a range up to 600m. The new generation MSR60 has new features including faster scanning plus power options of solar/battery or generator/battery power. The 600m range MSR60V has full functionality of the MSR200/300 but is mounted on the tray of a utility vehicle, rather than a trailer or skid.