Silo and Tank Construction
Tanks and silos represent a wide variety of containment structures, most commonly used for the storage of water, grains, bulk-solids, gases or industrial liquids.
From engineering design to the supply and installation of stressing and wall formwork systems, SRG has a strong and successful record in storage structures and the construction of silos and tanks.
With access to the latest Euro technologies, SRG offers the following services for silo and tank construction:
- Cryogenic-quality stressing systems
- Electrically-isolated stressing systems
- Mono and multistrand post-tensioning
- Bar stressing systems
- Slipform tapering formwork
- Structure packages
- Engineering design and certification