Concrete deterioration causes serious problems for many structures ranging from the smallest residential complex to large commercial buildings and civil structures.
Atmospheric and environmental conditions can impact concrete structures over time, triggering reinforcement corrosion and spalling of the outer concrete layers. If left untreated, expensive problems will usually result.
Typical concrete repair works undertaken by SRG include:
- Repair of concrete spalling (often referred to as ‘concrete cancer’)
- Render repair
- Crack repair by full depth epoxy injection
- Treatment and/or replacement of corroded reinforcement
- Cathodic protection
- Application of protective coatings
- Carbon fibre strengthening