Remedial Diagnosis and Investigation
Understanding the extent and condition of any structural defect is critical to the process of rectification. Correct diagnosis requires expert investigation. SRG can provide the necessary experience and knowledge to ensure the best solutions are developed.
With solid expertise in construction, structural design, façade engineering and remedial services – complemented with the latest European technologies, SRG has the resources to report accurately on the issues which need investigating.
Typical investigative roles undertaken by SRG include:
- Defect mapping
- Façade concrete spalling and crack investigation
- Cladding and render delamination surveys
- Joint and structural crack investigation
- Waterproofing and water penetration
- Reporting and repair budget assistance
- Design and remediation advice